USIncomeVerify has created these statements and guidelines in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for USIncomeVerify web properties, including our corporate and branded sites.
This site may contain links to other sites, and we take great care in selecting those links. However, USIncomeVerify is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites. We strongly encourage you to look for and review the privacy policies of every web site you visit.
General Statistics & Web Site Measurements:
- We collect aggregate information site-wide, including anonymous site statistics. We also log domain names and/or IP addresses. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our web site as well as improve the site-wide experience for you and other users. We also link IP addresses to personally identifiable information within our eCommerce site in order to ensure the security of our service for all users. In these cases, the IP address and personally identifiable information becomes part of an audit trail that we may use to identify the source of a specific transaction.
- We identify and track the single, previous Web site address that visitors come from when accessing our site. This is standard practice throughout the Internet, and it is used to determine how visitors navigate to our sites. We do not, however, attach this information to anything that is personally identifiable. In other words, while we may track what site you came from, we do not directly connect that information with anything that identifies you.
- When a visitor registers, "logs in," or
accesses parts of our site that require the use of data like usernames and passwords,
we may store a cookie, a small piece of information, on that visitor's computer.
We do not resell, distribute, or disclose any of the above information to third parties.
Registration & Personally Identifiable Information:
- On certain pages, we may give users the option of providing us with names, addresses,
phone numbers, fax numbers, e-mail addresses, demographic data, preference information,
and various other kinds of details. This more personal information is not gathered by us
without the users` knowledge, active permission, and participation.
In other words, you must voluntarily supply this information. On the Internet, this voluntary submission of personally identifiable information is commonly referred to as "Opting In."
In some cases we may use the information to tailor our users' web experience, generate anonymous statistics, or to contact users via e-mail, postal mail, telephone, or fax (e.g. to send newsletters, action alerts, product updates, etc.) Users may choose opt out at any time; see the cancel subscription section below.
- For security purposes, the e-commerce capability of our site requires users to give us unique identifiers (like social security number and other password-type data). Unique identifiers are collected to verify the user's identity and ensure security for all users of the site.
WE DO NOT RESELL, DISTRIBUTE, OR DISCLOSE ANY OF THE DATA THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED IN THE PRECEDING SECTION (REGISTRATION & PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION) TO THIRD PARTIES.
Security & Protection of Your Data
- This site has security
measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration
of the information under our control. Portions
of our site make extensive use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
encryption, the Internet's leading encryption standard, as well
as password-like identifying information. SSL is used to encrypt
the information being sent between a visitors computer and our
Encryption is a process in which the information being transmitted between two parties is "scrambled" in transit. SSL encryption creates a secure link between two computers by establishing a process in which each computer can unscramble (unencrypt) the other's information.
Because we take the protection of your data very seriously, you may be asked to "upgrade" your Internet browser to a more recent version if it does not currently support the high levels of SSL encryption that portions of our web site require.
- Your browser should indicate whether or not it is operating in a secure site. Most browsers will display an alert box advising you that you are requesting pages from a secure site, and they will ask your permission to continue. Most browsers will also alert you when you are leaving a secure site, and again, ask you permission to continue. However, this alert feature can be turned off within the browser's preferences. If you have doubts about whether or not you are on a secured web page, contact the web site's operator to clarify your questions, and DO NOT transmit sensitive information like credit card numbers until you are confident of the page's security.
- In addition, we take great care to safeguard all information that is transmitted to us and stored by us on our computers, servers, and databases. This protection includes the use of network intrusion prevention and detection technology as well as other industry accepted security practices. We protect the physical location of our systems through the use of access control and monitoring technologies. We take extensive measures to limit the risk of damage or loss of any data due to hazards like fire, water damage, power loss, etc.
This site gives you the option of receiving communications like e-mail and newsletters. If you would like to remove your information from our database and not receive future communications from us, send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place the word "cancellation" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Correcting & Updating Information
To change, correct or modify information previously provided to this web site, send e-mail to email@example.com. Please place the word "correction" in the subject line of your e-mail.
Contacting the Site Administrator
If you have any questions or comments about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your experience with this web site, you can contact us at: