Eligibility of Social Service Agencies

USIncomeVerify provides income and employment information to social service organizations that are responsible for social programs, including the following:

    • Child Support
    • Government Subsidized Housing (HUD)
    • Health Services
    • Medicaid
    • Social Security
    • Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly Food Stamps)
    • TANF (Temporary Assistance to Needy Families)
    • Veterans Administration
    • Welfare

The agencies above are only a partial listing. If you have questions about whether the agency you work for or represent is eligible to use USIncomeVerify, please give us a call.