Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I use USIncomeVerify?
- How do I register to use the USIncomeVerify service?
- What information is provided in a verification?
- How accurate is the information provided by USIncomeVerify?
- Can I look at the applicant's information without his permission?
- What types of employers can I expect to find on USIncomeVerify?
- What qualifies as a 'social service' organization?
- How many accounts do I need for a single office or organization?
- I'm registered. What do I do now?
- Where can I find a list of employer codes?
Why should I use USIncomeVerify?
In today's economic climate, it is more important than ever that you use the most accurate and timely information available when making decisions based on someone's employment information. USIncomeVerify provides you with that information. We get our data directly from employers, which eliminates the possibility of fraud due to an employee providing you with falsified documents, such as falsified pay stubs or a falsified W-4.
How do I register to use USIncomeVerify?
Register to use USIncomeVerify by completing the information on the registration page. Once you submit your agency's information, USIncomeVerify will contact you as a security precaution to ensure that you represent the agency that you have registered. Once that process has been completed, you will be able to begin verifying income and employment information.
What information is provided in a verification?
All of the data required to make an informed decision on your part is provided in an income verification. All of the individual's salary history is provided along with the most recent pay stubs.
How accurate is the information provided by USIncomeVerify?
The information provided by USIncomeVerify is sent to us directly from the employer of the applicant who you are working with. Therefore, the data is as accurate as is possible because there is no person or company in the middle who can alter the data, either by accident or on purpose.
What types of employers can I expect to find on USIncomeVerify?
All kinds. USIncomeVerify's database of employer information comes from employers in virtually every kind of business throughout the United States.
What qualifies as a 'social service' organization?
Please click here to see the answer to this question.
I'm registered. What do I do now?
Wait for one of our representatives to call you to verify the information that submitted with your registration. After verifying your agency, the representative will tell you what to do next.